You can translate WP Estate WordPress theme in any language with POEdit. To use this module follow these steps:
1. Download and install POEdit.
2. With POedit open the file wpestate.po located in languages folder.
3. Translate the file using poedit and save the file with the proper name (for example de_DE.po). If the file name is not right the translation will not work. See this link for the proper name.
4. Upload the .po and . mo files in wp-content/themes/wpestate/languages/ folder.
5. Open wp-config.php (is in root folder of WordPress) and set the WPLANG prefix with your language name (same as the file name you just saved). Ex define(‘WPLANG’, ‘de_DE’);